Quote for the Day

"A dream doesn't become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work" -Colin Powell

Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring is Just Around the Corner-I Hope

Last fall after my little flying tenants left the birdhouse outside my office window I just knew that I had to make a move and spruce it up for the next family. It had been a long time since the house had a good cleaning and new paint job. There were multiple nests from years past so I figured this year they were going to have to work really hard. So with sandpaper in hand I scraped and scraped the old paint off the best I could, put filler where needed and got to painting. I kept the same color scheme so just in case the same winged one's would not get confused. Although since my neighbor across the street as one exactly the same one, it's always a possibility.

In the last several days I have observed several new prospective families taking a peek inside to see if this new digs will fit their families needs. Some of them look like they will be bringing in multiple children but that's ok the more the merrier. They have already provided lots of fun and laughs.

So--For Rent** Small, one story, high ceilings, one window, green and white home. High on a pole so possibility of larger prey not a problem. New paint and perfectly clean inside so you may redecorate as you please. Move in ready...Perks...Birdseed

No comments: