Quote for the Day

"A dream doesn't become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work" -Colin Powell

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In N Out--Not Always the Hamburger Place

If someone said this to me my first thought would be the best hamburgers in the world in my mind. If you get the chance to try one most definitely a must also the home cut fries are the best I have ever had.  But seriously folks The In N Out logo is a yellow right arrow. Just a basic concept but when I thought of every In N Out that I have been to they are all on the right side of the street. I am sure there is probably a marketing reason for this.

A little like 2013 was for me. You can do everything in your power the right way but something wrong sometimes happens.  What can be right for me and those around me may not always be what is right for someone else. Some people seem to take the wrong path in life and must hit rock bottom to land on the right road that will send them on a positive road.

 Our business is partially based on what road we take, sometimes we have to go around and around in circles but eventually we get to our final destination.  (UPS drivers are instructed to make more frequent right turns than left).

As a parent or grandparent you try and teach them all right from wrong and that consequences are a part of growing up.

2014 may prove to be the year of making things right, going the right way and righting the wrongs in our life.

If you are in the area of In N Out Burger. Stay to the right of the road, make the right turn and order a double-double with cheese and home cut fries. You will be glad you did.

1 comment:

L S Fisher said...

Wishing you a wonderful new year, my friend.