Quote for the Day

"A dream doesn't become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work" -Colin Powell

Friday, May 1, 2009

Insurance-Everyone Needs It,Not Everyone Gets It

I know I am not the first when the word "insurance" comes up, the fine hairs on my neck stand on end, and my blood starts to boil. The million and one insurance you have to have to live in the world with is unbelievable.

Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Life Insurance, Renter's Insurance, the list goes on and on. If there isn't a policy for it they will make it up insurance. I think I can say I feel like we are "insurance poor". Let's not even bring up the price of said insurances. The millions of Americans who can't even afford any insurance I feel especially sorry for.

This past week I had three different insurance issues to deal with. I can't say I understand insurance any better than I did before I started but I am sure I am not alone.

1 comment:

L S Fisher said...

Isn't that the truth! I just feel really fortunate to have insurance. At least I sleep a little better at night.